Last updated: 22 February, 2021
1. Refund requests must be made within 14 days of delivery date. After 14 days from delivery date you must contact SAS Ltd Customer Service to determine the best course of action. SAS Ltd will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners. Defective units are covered under SAS Ltd’s one year limited warranty policy will be replaced at SAS Ltd’s cost.
2. A copy of the SAS Ltd credit card purchase receipt, and a copy of the original SAS Ltd invoice may be requested prior to SAS Ltd Customer Service issuing a Return Authorization.
3. Unit must be in like-new condition and returned in original packaging with all original accessories, literature and other components. SAS Ltd reserves the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or other original components are missing.
4. A Return Authorization (RA) number or SKU number must be obtained prior to returning the product; to request an RA number, please email or call PHONE, and provide the following information:
Reason for Refund
Date of Purchase
Unit Serial/SKU Number
5. Upon written receipt of the RA number, send product to:
Attention: Non-Warranty Returns Department
Subject: RA #[RA number]
Shipping Address: 51 Edmondsham Road, Verwood, BH31 7PA
6. Please mark with the RA number on the outside of the package.
7. A copy of the SAS Ltd credit card purchase receipt, and a copy of the original SAS Ltd invoice, should be placed inside the return package so that it is easily visible.
8. Products received without an RA number and the required documentation as specified above may not be accepted or processed for return.
9. Products received that do not meet the above return criteria may be returned to the customer via ground shipment.
10. You may be responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to SAS Ltd’s warehouse. Product should be shipped so that it can be tracked and/or insured; SAS Ltd is not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment.
11. Returns may be subjected to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges may be nonrefundable.
12. Funds will be credited within 5 days of receipt of returned product pending qualification and subject to above criteria.
GDPR Officer: Mark Sargent
Address: 51 Edmondsham Road, Verwood, BH31 7PA
Phone: 07968 213190